Cancellation/Amendments and Procedures:
All amendments received will incur a charge of £10.00 for each alteration received.
If you need to amend or cancel your booking please send an email entitled Cancellation or Amendment to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your Booking Reference, Surname and/or your Car Registration/Post Code and details of any required changes.
UNLESS the Cancellation Fee Option was taken and Paid for on Booking, any Cancellation within 24 hours of your Departure will result in forfeiture of the entire Fees paid.
Any Amendment within 24 hours of your Pre-Booked ETA will attract a minimum of £10 Administration Fee - applicable at our discretion.
NB: Your statutory rights are not affected
- Bookings & Service
- Bookings through our web site are deemed to be made when final confirmation of the booking has been sent via email.
- Telephone bookings are deemed to have been made when confirmed by the Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” telephone representative.
- All services are subject to availability of our facilities.
- Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” reserve the right not to accept or fulfill a booking.
- All prices are quoted in UK Pound Sterling and include VAT. Prices quoted can be subject to change.
- We confirm any payment information given to Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” by you will only be used by Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” and will not be distributed to any other organisation under any circumstance.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that collections and deliveries of vehicles are made at the requested times, Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” does not accept any responsibility for delays of its service, caused as a result of circumstances beyond its control, such as traffic congestion, delayed flights, security alerts etc.
- All bookings are subject to Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” terms and conditions, a copy of which can be provided on request.
- Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” does not provide any additional insurance cover whilst your vehicle is parked.
- Save where specifically notified otherwise, SUBJECT to force majeure, Acts of God or War, and/or similar - our Off- Airport Parking facilities operate 24/7 throughout the year including Bank Holidays.
- Parking periods at our facilities therefore operate on a 24 Hour clock basis commencing @ 00:00 hours up to and including 24:00 hours for each Pre-Booked Contracted Reservation – i.e.: a “Day”.
- For the avoidance of any doubt or ambiguity, all Bookings are chargeable for any part of a single 24 Hour period (Day) - the 1st Day of which commences on the Day and Date of actual “Arrival” up to and inclusive of the Day and Date of “Return” - being the Date of actual collection of the vehicle stored on your behalf at our facility.
- Any “Arrival” or “Return” outside the Pre-Booked Contracted Dates shall be liable to Extra Parking Fees by way of Penalty payable on “Arrival” or “Return” as the case may be (Penalty Fees).
- Penalty Fees are normally charged at the Rate of £10 for the 1st Day (which includes a £5 Administration Fee) and thereafter £5 for each additional Day the vehicle remains at our facility – subject to variation either way ONLY at our Manager’s discretion.
- If a payment by card or other means is declined, Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” reserve the right not to fulfill your booking.
- Increased duration of stay will be debited to the clients account and payment collected prior to the return of the vehicle.
- Full payment of the booked service is due prior to commencement of the service.
- Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” reserves the right to apply to the DVLA for names and addresses where payment has not been made.
- Cancellation and Curtailment
- A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date and time for which the service has been booked and a full refund less £10 administration costs will be made.
- For the purpose of condition 3.1 the period for which the service is booked shall be deemed to commence at the collection date and time specified at time of booking for the service booked.
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service once that service has commenced will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
- If an amendment is to be made after departure has commenced the relevant airport must be contacted.
- Liabilities and Other Terms
- Our insurances cover our legal liabilities.
- Vehicles and Contents are left at Owners risk whilst the vehicle is parked.
- The customer warrants that he is the owner of the vehicle or has the power to deal with the vehicle as if he were its owner.
- From time to time there may be occasions where Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” representatives are transported between the Airport and our facilities in a Customer car AND /OR such other or additional temporary facility under its management care and control during busy periods.
- Claims for damage will not be considered unless reported to a Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” Representatives immediately on the return of the vehicle. Claims for damage will not be considered once the car has left our care and control.
- We accept no liability for mechanical, structural or electrical failure of any part of your vehicle including windscreens, alarms, immobilisers, glass, flat batteries, tyres and wheels howsoever caused.
- Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused unless proved to be caused by the negligence, wilful act or default or breach of statutory duty of the employees of Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool”. In such an event damages shall not exceed £100 per claim. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of one of its employees. Skypark Ltd t/a “Skypark Liverpool” will not accept liability for damage arising from circumstances beyond its control including acts of God and terrorism, war, riots, flooding.
- Your vehicle must be taxed and comply with the Road Traffic Act. You will be held liable for any fines, liabilities and consequential loss we incur from a failure to do this.
- We accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring. You must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle.
- Where possible, we require you to have a spare key for your vehicle which we require you take with you.
- Our “facilities” include all such facilities as may deemed necessary and appropriate by Skypark Ltd to fulfil the Pre- Booked Contract to Park at our facility AND shall include such additional or temporary facility as may be utilised from time to time during seasonal and/or busy periods.
- If any provision of these terms is found by any court to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid or unenforceable, unfair or unreasonable then it shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions which will continue in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.